Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sunset Fishing


Sunset Fishing, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

Talking about the right place at the right time...

This was taken at one of the stop along 17 mile drive in Monterey, CA. I was driving along the road trying to find the best spot to capture a nice sunset. Finally, I found this nice spot. Along with me, there were other 30 over Korean tourists waiting for the moment. Needless to say, I whipped my camera out, and pushed my way to the front. I'm sure some of the tourists did say some nice things about me, but who cares? I don't understand Korean at all.

I really like the boat right below the setting sun. I'm gonna cry...

Oh come on, I'm not that emotional! I nearly cried when Henry scored the winning goal against Man Utd though....

No comments: