Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boyband


boyband, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

A boyband from Hong Kong is making a 2007 world tour. They wanted me to make an advertising poster for them. So, I told them "Sure!"..."Come to San Francisco...I know a place just for it"

So, they came...and I took this shot for them....and also did some simple editing as well. They were happy with it and in return they gave me the rights to blog and distribute it.

Lol...go figure....

Anyway, very first photo entry for this year! Wow...been almost 2 months since the last time I posted pictures over here. I still have a few more pictures to edit and post. But hey...at least it's a start for this year right?

Chinese New Year is coming up and I'm going home to celebrate it after nearly 6 years of absence. In conjunction with that, I'll be attending my high school's friend weddding in Australia. Gosh...one by one is getting married.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year peeps. Hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

how come ur in the boyband???? 1st from the left... you and your friends posing hior??? hahahahah

Adrian Tan said...

lol, need to make a living...so boyband is the way to do it!