Saturday, January 28, 2006

little girl


little girl, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

I took this picture when I was in Chiang Mai. Yes inded I took tons of pictures during my 5 days in Thailand, but I could only find this one nice enough to blog.

We were at this temple steps and we saw a few of this little kids dressing like this. They were saying something in Thai which of course I didn't understand at all. So, our tour guide was telling us that they were asking us to take their photo. So I did, took a couple including this shot. Well it turned out that nothing is free...lol, if you know what I mean.

Chiang Mai is located nothern part of Thailand. I was told that a lot of things there have Tibetian influence. If I'm not mistaken, some Tibetians migrated to Chiang Mai or something like that. So, that's why you get to see kids dressing up like this...not in general of course.

No comments: