Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bend It Like Beckham!


Bend It Like Beckham!, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

Hey...try to bend your legs like them. Just look at theirs left legs, how the heck can you point it up that way?! Oh well..only statues right? Why am I complaining...

Took this shot in Bangkok at another temple. Gosh...you know, I did try my best to remember the names of the places I went to...but how the hell do you expect me to remember something in Thai?! I think the name of this temple is Temple of Vanajguhlanvijkalpul. Naaa...I was just kidding, I really can't remember.

Anyway, this temple was built like 300 hundref years ago? Maybe 400? I don't know. Built by a king of Thailand...a CHINESE king of Thailand. I really didn't know there was a chinese king in Thailand before...damn. You'll see a lot of chinese influences around this temple. Will try to show..

No comments: