Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last Weekend

In case you are wondering why I didn't post any pics from last weekend...that is because I didn't go anywhere. Yes...for once, I was here in Atlacomulco, but it wasn't bad though. I was invited by my friend Roberto, to attend his family reunion party on Saturday afternoon. It's the reunion of "Familia Rojas", in Spanish, you're suppose to read as 'Rohas'....not Rojak!

There were about close to 200 people attended the party, and that was only a quarter of the Rojas family. Imagine all of them were there....So, I started drinking from 3pm, and after the party...there was another party organized by his cousins. Yup...non stop drinking from 3pm to 3am....tequilas...beers...brandy....etc.

The next day, was Roberto's grandad's b'day. Again, I was invited to attend. Of course I took quite a bit of pictures, but I don't think any of you guys are interested to look at other family's pictures right? As usual....we drank again on Sunday...lol.

No comments: