Monday, July 11, 2005

Fantastic Four!

Fantastic Four!
Fantastic Four!,
originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.
Finally, another Marvel movie. Yesterday, couldn't find anything else to do. So I suggested to Roberto and his friends that maybe we should go watch The Fantastic Four. So we all agreed and went ahead with the plan. Here I was, sitting on the seat, quite excited about the movie...keep on wondering about the plot...the story and also characters developement. After all the trailers of the up coming movies...I was like...finally! But then from the introduction... I heard "LOS QUATRO FANTASTICOS!!!"...I was like...NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY! Yup...after the long anticipated wait...I had to watch the wholeeeee movie in Spanish! With no English subtitle! Gosh....but again...at least I can see Jessica Alba speaking in Spanish..."Como?"

No comments: