Monday, October 16, 2006

Chasing car


Chasing car, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

Well, I wanted to edit this pic and post it up long long time ago, but I tend to find excuses not to do it. This was the last shot taken on our down from Yosemite. Lin was driving the car down on a never ending winding road, all I had to do was to secure my camera on my right wrist with the strap, popped my head out, and snap! Oh..I don't think I was wearing the seat belt! If I want to sit my ass down and spend the whole day editing, I'm sure that I'll have more pictures to put up. I'll think about it ;)

I just came back from a wonderful camping trip at Lassen Volcanic National Park. It was a short trip! Only two days and one night. Stay tuned for pictures...lol...hopefully it wont be too long.

No comments: