Friday, June 23, 2006

A Weekend in SF/SJ

It's Friday...and I have no mood to work at all...here I am...with about 2 hours to go before I leave..blogging in my office...lol...I love my job...

I was in San Francisco and San Jose last weekend. Of course I had a wonderful time there...so I've decided to post a couple pictures up from my trip. I know this is an unusual post, not the normally 'nice' pics that I would post..but heck...something different right? For those of you who thinks this is a bimbo post..screw you!






1. Dawn, me, Jimmy and Tina
2. Full time engineer and part time paladin on the left...on the right...full time warrior, part time hunter and mage..and part time chef...lol
3. Dawn and I
4. Party! From left..Dimas, me, Hans...a little tipsy, Lin Zhuang...trying to show how good he can suck, boy he can suck I tell ya...second from right JP...and I think the last guy on the right is Eric. WTF?! Who is that guy in front?!!? Yeah..peace bro...
5. Annie and I
6. Hans...already drunk I think.Me?... Just a little thirsty...
7. Still thirsty....
8. Dimas, trying to lick me...oh bebeh! Audrey, obviously not very happy...trying to push Lin away, I think she found out that he sucked my bottle that is sitting right by my b*lls. Annie, almost fainted by my presence again..Karen? Poor girl, got stuck in between two men...

ENGLANDDDD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adrian the camwhore!!! wanna show u look macho drinking issit?? hahaha. btw is Hans getting 'rounder' ahem...???