Tuesday, April 11, 2006

London!


bigben, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

Yes...I was there 2 weeks ago, and after 2 weeks these are the only pictures I processed! And I was suppose to process more pictures from my Thailand trip. Warcraft has taken a lot of my time..lol.

Anyway, as I was saying I went to London and Madrid 2 weeks ago. It was a damn good trip! Took bunch of photos and I edited easier ones like these.

Didn't have the lovely weather as I expected, but city itself was nice enough. Good food, good entertainment and not to forget, pretty women too...for both London and Madrid..haha.

Had a lot of good time with my cousin Jun and his friends...my buddy Kai Hui and of course...Anuar, who is staying with two gay men in Madrid...lol.

I will try to post more pics!

3 comments:

Kai Hui, Leong said...

Again, good shot with superb depth of field. Hey, I wonder are these 3 the only best snaps u have or these are the 3 among all the best shots u have? Don't cheat me man.! Freaking sharpshooter.

Dawn said...

I like this pic! Looks like a postcard... you sure you took it?
hehehe kidding

Adrian Tan said...

Haha...ya, I bought a postcard somewhere in London and I scanned it. Inserted the borders by myself and put my name there...waaalaaa....'my' pic..happy? Lol..