Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bored!!

Well...it's about time for me to write something again. Sorry guys...no pictures this time. Maybe next time. Here, on a Sunday afternoon I'm sitting in my office writing this post. It's already end of the year and honestly I can say, I am and will be quite free. I have to make up a few days since I'll be going home for Christmas.

It's been a week since she left. My life has been boring and dull. Nothing to look forward anymore...not even weekends. How am I gonna survive here in this tiny little town of Iola, Kansas? Where there's no mall...no Bestbuy...no parks...nothing! Only farms, cows and horses. At time, I think I'm the only asian here! Well...of course there are a few more...just that sometimes I feel alone that's all.

Having some sort of dilemma. I know I wanna get out of here...but I don't know when. There are a few places for me to go but I cannot pick which one. Here my situation...

Thinking of leaving this company around end of January or February. Will it be too soon?

I wanna move to California...but just don't know where. I have buddies in LA, yet I have good friends in San Jose. There are many more engineering jobs in electronic industry in San Jose than LA....but I think LA won't be as bad too.

Or should I just go home for good to be close to the person I love? Although it's pretty obvious I'll earn less there...but at least I can spend more time with her...I have friends and family at home too. I also know that there are many things waiting for me at home.

Maybe I can just ask my company to transfer me to Singapore to work. The bad thing is, no production in Singapore, only a distribution center. Not even sure there's an engineering job for me.

Everytime, it seems that every path that I picked...I'll come across another crossroad in life. Which path I take will determine my future. Wish life was that easy...don't you agree? I always thought that I could manage it after she left...apparently not. Whatever it is, God will provide...as always.

No comments: