Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Girl Horizon


Girl Horizon, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

Wednesday morning and I'm alone n office. Everyone is either away for trips or vacation. Therefore, I taking this time to play around with photoshop and learning how to be more creative with putting borders into my pictures. Yes! I know I should be working...oh well...just being lazy at the moment. Not much for me to do anyways...

I like this picture particularly...again..taken in Xcaret. I know what most people will say..,"You just like her ass! Come on!". Hahahaha....sadly that's not true. I mean she does have nice ass...but guys...I've taken much nicer pictures of asses than this one. For some reason, and I cannot explain...I really like this picture. Probably I ain't a good writer...that's why I can't explain what I feel for this picture. (Engineers don't talk crap...we go by facts!)

Anyway, a few more pictures at the bottom with the same border...enjoy...

P.S. If you look closely, there are two holes on her bikini bottom...lol!

No comments: