Friday, October 21, 2005

Sunrise?? Hurricane terror...


Cancun night, originally uploaded by Adrian Tan.

I took this picture on my second night in Cancun. I was taking a walk by myself in front of my hotel and decided to capture the moon. Well...it didn't turn out as anticipated...it was not a sunrise...but looks more like it, huh? Bare in mind, I took this at night time. I over exposed the camera too long...=( ... I'm still learning...Anyway, it turned out pretty cool....so I decided to post this picture.


Many of you might know, three countries are or will be hit by hurricane Wilma...Cuba, Mexico and USA. The only place in Mexico that will be hit by this category 4 Wilma is Yucatán area...where Cancun, Cozumel and Xcaret are situated at. I just read the news this morning, that Wilma just landed on the beaches of Cancun this morning. Many locals and tourists in Cancun should be now hiding in the tornado shelter or using hotel ballrooms shelters. Can you imagine, that someone that is expecting to have a good holiday and be treated like a King/Queen in a luxurious hotel...now have to hide in a shelter with hundreds of others, with possibility of not having enough food and water supply? SUCKS!


Anyway, let's hope for the best for the people there and pray for them...


Need to read more? Here's the link... http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/10/21/wilma/index.html

2 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.